• Space-saving through-the-floor accessibility lift, built on the same drive system as the popular and robust Savaria V-1504 wheelchair lift
• Serves 2 stops with up to 23′ of travel; capacity of 500 lb to accommodate a passenger with mobility device (for 845 lb capacity, see the Telecab17 home lift)
• Non skid platform with gentle slope threshold for easy access of mobility device
• 4 cab sizes to choose from; custom sizes also available
• Operates by continuous pressure buttons; sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction in either direction
• Installation requires minimal construction; no hoistway required
• Enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components safe and out of sight
• Full height flush door with grip handles, interior lighting inside 78″ (1981mm) height cab
Innovative design: All-in-one drive tower and enclosed cab means no hoistway is needed and unit travels through a floor cut-out.
No hoistway or pit required: Minimal construction makes the Telecab easier to install than a traditional home elevator – only a support wall and floor cutout are required.
Modern, neutral-toned design: The unit blends into your home décor.
Reliable, enclosed drive system: Dependable and safe operation in your home.
Other standard features: Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit, telephone, two interior ceiling lights, two-stops, cab size – 30″ x 46″, 78″ tall (76.2 cm x 116.8 cm, 198.1 cm tall).
Standard finish options: White powder-coated finish, acrylic window panels in choice of clear or bronze.
Company Name: Savaria