Joëlette Kid, made for disabled kids, under 25kg, for hiking, trekking or running on any kind of terrains, even the roughest ones.
A conception studied for children
Very comfortable and secure, it has been imagined for children under 25 kg. It is very easy to handle and requires only one guide.
This all-terrain wheelchair provides you a comfortable seating and a support to practice hiking or running in all seasons
Created in partnership with an orthopedic center, the JOËLETTE KID offers you two possibilities:
• the Joëlette Kid with the seat
• the Joëlette Kid with an interface to use your seat-corset
LET’S GO ON AN ADVENTURE IN SERENITY
Thanks to its two single-track wheels, JOËLETTE KID can go everywhere, even in very rough terrains with the front arms option. It is also perfectly adapted for races or trails, even on difficult paths.
Its adjustable handlebar makes the steering easier.
• Share outdoor activities with family, friends, associations…
• Enjoy life together with strolls, hikes and a change of scenery.
• Push the boundaries of possibility and surpass yourself with sporting and human challenges
• Discover nature and new landscapes (mountains, natural parks, forests, trips abroad…)
• Participate in races, marathons and adventure racing…
• Discover the natural, historical and cultural heritage.
Company Name: Joelette Co